( in alphabetical order)
- All logos should be displayed as above in the downloadable assets, using the correct pantones or CMYK/RGB swatches.
- The logo and its use of white and/or transparent backgrounds should be carefully observed.
- Do keep enough space around each logo to keep them clear and uncluttered.
- Maintain the shape and proportion of each logo and reproduce at a legible size.
- Don’t modify in any way, such as by changing the design, color, orientation or cropping.
- Don’t warp or stretch the logo.
- Don’t use scanned or photographed copies of the logo. Use the original assets.
- Don’t apply shadows, glow effects, or outlines.
- Don’t replace or re-create any part of the logo.
- Don't use any icons, images or trademarks to represent the brand other than what is found on here.
- Don't use any combination of logo with your name, mark or generic terms.
Questions and/or comments, please contact: Elizabeth Blacker Director of Creative