The Doyle Group (TDG) is seeking a dynamic individual to join its creative team. This individual understands Direct Response Marketing best practices, and designs accordingly. They are driven by results, and understand that if creative does not sell it is “art”. TDG does not make art. This individual has the unique ability to both plan and manage projects, while executing against a piece of the project to contribute towards completion. This individual is client driven, creative, energetic and detail oriented to pursue excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with internal teams on creation of the following:
- Campaigns in various media, including print, email and digital.
- Print advertising
- E-book creation
- Social media and website image creation
- Ensure uniformity across all branded elements for each TDG brand
- Implementation of Direct Response Marketing best practices in all applicable marketing materials
What Success Looks Like
- Expeditiously executes new concepts and design
- Handles creative project requests from multiple internal teams and ensures project deliverables are met within deadline
- Collaborates with Creative Director and internal team through all stages of a project
- Provides design services to ensure projects are on target, on time, within budget and within TDG brand guidelines
- Complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while adhering to set timelines
- Integration into TDG culture
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years in sales related creative design
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
(InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Skilled in typography, composition and color
- Accurate and detailed with ability to proof own work
- Skilled in the preparation of print production ready files
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word and PowerPoint)
- Time management skills
- An outstanding attention to detail
- Positive, solutions oriented attitude
- Entrepreneurial nature
- A degree in graphic design with a minimum of 3 years graphic design experience.
- Portfolio or website link required
About the Doyle Group
The Doyle Group is a high growth e-commerce company focused on the complementary medicine space. In addition to our media business line, TDG provides financial services and benefits to our customers. The company has had exponential growth over the past few years due to our proprietary integrated direct response marketing protocol and backend systems. TDG is a customer-centric company, that strives to ensure every interaction with us is a positive one. “Think of yourself as a customer” is literally written on the walls.