The Doyle Group (TDG) is seeking a dynamic individual with proven performance in B2B sales who can identify opportunities with large organizations and key industry influencers, craft innovative solutions, deliver polished presentations and close deals with senior level executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and uncover critical information about the key institutions and spheres of influence within selected health, wellness and beauty verticals / disciplines.
- Interpret the information garnered through research to develop big, innovative, compelling ideas and concepts that create value for all parties.
- Move from developing a relationship with prospective affiliate partners, to effectively winning over senior leadership and closing deals.
What Success Looks Like
- Increase in big new affiliate partners closed as a result of your individual efforts across our existing verticals (massage, yoga, beauty) and new health and wellness verticals we choose to enter.
- Increase in net new individual sales and the percentage of overall business sourced from new affiliate partners that you close.
- Successful leadership of the business development team and ability to transfer usable skills to increase profitable sales from team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 – 8 years of successful B2B sales.
- Super-strong B2B telephone sales skills and the willingness to “make the calls” to initiate dialogue, nurture the relationship and close the sale.
- Ability to originate and close new business at the C-suite level with large organizations and key industry influencers
- Ability to exceed client expectations through the development and implementation of fresh, creative solutions which deliver the big win.
- A proven history of managing complex B2B relationships to gain access to their constituent members and customers.
- Ability to recruit, train, motivate and manage a high-performing sales team focused on growth of new accounts.
About The Doyle Group
We are an established and growing B2B media and e-commerce firm serving complementary healthcare professionals. With a 60-year track record, we are the absolute leaders in our industry. We launched our e-commerce professional liability insurance business 4 years ago and have already achieved significant market share. Our near-term business strategy includes further penetration into existing markets and expansion into new health, wellness and beauty verticals / disciplines with a laser focus on integrated, multi-channel marketing initiatives.
You can expect a stable yet fast-paced working environment, along with an office culture that rewards, recognizes, and respects achievement. We encourage creative thinking and provide the freedom to develop original marketing campaigns. All ideas are listened to and if we agree are tenable, acted upon as soon as possible!
TDG has no debt and no VC involvement.
Select TDG Sites: