Significant increase in sales above organic baseline in given disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Doyle Group (thedoylegroup.com) seeks a Brand Manager who will be responsible for increased sales in their specific markets. This individual will craft the online offering and customer acquisition strategy based on their research. Working with internal teams, they will create, deploy, analyze and adjust integrated, multi-channel initiatives. These initiatives will not only include online and offline advertising, but also the identification and formulation of strategic partnerships. The Brand Manager is responsible for all aspects of our presence in their specific markets. This includes market knowledge, analytics, customer segmentation, the website, marketing materials, etc.
- Increased sales above organic baseline in given markets
- Setting of annual and monthly sales targets
- Market expertise
- Formulation of unique selling benefit
- Formulation and execution of integrated direct response marketing campaigns
- Internal and External resource management
What Success Looks Like
- Within 90 days, the candidate will be an expert on specific markets
- Achievement of sales targets
- Build productive working relationships within the company to foster a collaborative environment
- Proactively identify new opportunities/enhancements and provide potential solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of proven experience in Ecommerce marketing
- Understanding and proven application of Direct Response Marketing best practices
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Proven experience in working with all marketing channels and tools: PPC, SEO, Email, Print, Social Media
- 2+ years WordPress experience
- Highly organized; extensive project management experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
About The Doyle Group
The Doyle Group is a high growth e-commerce company focused on the complementary medicine space. In addition to our media business line, TDG provides financial services and benefits to our customers. The company has had exponential growth over the past few years due to our proprietary integrated direct response marketing protocol and backend systems. TDG is a customer-centric company, that strives to ensure every interaction with us is a positive one. “Think of yourself as a customer” is literally written on the walls.